Miracle Terrace Sober Living is located in the Miracle Mile District of Los Angeles and is adjacent to Beverly Hills. Centrally situated in a safe and upscale residential area, Miracle Terrace is easy access to restaurants, coffee houses, grocery stores and many other businesses. This neighborhood is also well served by both MTA and Big Blue Bus Transit Systems that provide direct routes to all areas of the city.
In keeping with our primary purpose, we are within a 4 block radius of 3 locations where 12 Step Meetings are held daily. Both morning and evening meetings are held at these locations. Also, the area is home to many different faiths, denominations and houses of worship.
Some other great reasons to choose this location are that we are within walking distance of:
* The Grove (stores, restaurants, movies).
* Little Ethiopia.
* Museums such as LACMA, Peterson Automotive Museum, the La Brea Tar Pits and Page
* The El Rey Theatre (live entertainment).
* Close by business/office building area that is home to companies such as Spelling
Entertainment, Variety Magazine, E! Entertainment Television and Screen Actors Guild.
* One block from LA Fitness Gym.
We feel that there is not a better location to live in and to help people to transition into every day life than we offer here.